Telephony Time Keeping
No more timesheets
With client satisfaction and safety on the line, you need a foolproof way to record caregiver visits. Telephony is an electronic visit verification system that requires caregivers to call a toll-free number when they arrive at and leave a client’s home.
Real-time, automated time clock software
Caregivers use phone calls into the automated system as their way to punch in and punch out as if using a time clock. The system bases how long he or she worked on those clock-in and clock-out times. It also knows who the client is and how many hours to bill. If managed correctly on a daily basis, billing and payroll times can be reduced from hours to minutes. Along with those timesheets, hectic billing and payroll days become a thing of the past.
How electronic visit verification works
At the start of a shift, the caregiver:
- Dials the toll-free number
- Enters a personal identification number
- Follows telephone prompts to indicate start of visit
At the end of a shift, the caregiver:
- Dials the same toll-free number
- Enters the same personal identification number
- Follows telephone prompts to indicate end of visit
More than just telephony
Having a solid telephony system to act as your time clock software is key. What you may not realize is the importance of a system that handles both telephony and your scheduling.
With HomeTrak Companion, your telephony system will be tied to your scheduling system, which means you will:
- Easily identify discrepancies
- Be immediately alerted of no-shows
- Leave no room for error when submitting any required reports
The days of entering in confusing clock-in and clock-out times are gone. This added level of accountability ensures that your caregivers are meeting your clients’ needs and are being accurately compensated for their time.